Uppergordonroadsurgery.co.uk Review:Upper Gordon Road Surgery - Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more - Upper Gordon Road Surgery Upper Gordon Road Surgery,37 Upper Gordon Road,Camberley GU15 2HJ, Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- Stacy Helton - Politics Junkie NirvanaDOUBLE DOWN is the hotly anticipated sequel to the 2010 book GAME CHANGE, which chronicled the McCain-Obama election, a best-seller that featured the supporting cast of Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Mitt Romney and especially Sarah Palin. That book, which was turned into a 2012 Emmy-winning telefilm, was a complete coverage of the events leading up to the 2008 primary season and election, the hard-fought primaries and President Obama’s historic victory. Book 2, which is billed as a sequel, covers the Republican 2012 Primaries and the General Election. Like the 2010 tome, the book is thoroughly researched, with over 400 interviews. A terrific cast of characters, including the President and First Lady, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Chris Christie, Joe Biden, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman and more newsmakers of the day, culminate in the Romney-Obama showdown. The book is full of exciting tidbits and gossip, with most of the memorable moments detailed, including Romney’s 47%, the Denver Debate, the Birther movement, Newt’s colonies on the moon, Rick Perry’s meltdown, Christie’s embrace of Obama during Hurricane Sandy, Clint Eastwood and the chair and many many more. Missing was Ayn Rand and, for the most part, the right-wing media. No matter your party affiliation, DOUBLE DOWN is a provocative read that perfectly encapsulates the year in politics. It makes me want the authors to cover some 19th century elections in the same manner!
- Shan Pao - It is truly outstandingASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-GR Eee Pad 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray)
I placed the order on 4/6/2012 and got an estimate for May 8 - 10 delivery. I received it on 4/16/2012. My tablet SN starts with C3O. It came with ICS installed. I opened it and fully charged it right away. It is such a beautiful toy, I love it.
In short, I have no problem with it at all. It is fast and the screen is bright and clear, my WIFI works as well as my 3 month old laptop (wireless N), and it performs better than my old one (wireless G). Down load "GPS Test" from Market, GPS worked well enough. I don't think I will ever use it, just curious. I also bought a Minisuit case from Amazon, it fits perfectly. I ordered a Stylus pen so I don't have the worry about the finger print too much. It has been a nice experience, so far.
I remember Apple Iphone first came out, Steve Job could not get the dial tone with the phone at the product release conference. Apple sold a case to make it work. Enough people had faith with Apple that gave Apple a chance to improve. That was a beautiful story, and many people benefit from that. I think ASUS is a very good company, and produces very nice products. I am looking forward to see their success.
- Jordan - A WORK OF ART!!!!!This was the best concert that I had ever been to! I recieved the blu ray early from their main site along with the lithograph and I was more than excited to see the disc.It is not just a concert but also a documentary.It is very well arrange as the intermissions are played in between every 3 songs or so.The band talks about their experience with this tour and what they wanted to deliver to the audience.The concert and the intermissions are beautiful.It hits an emotional spot and reminds me why I was sad when there concert ended when I saw them in Dallas.I love the wrist band idea.It really does make the audience feel as if they are a part of the show and giving their own contribution to it.I find Coldplay to be very inspirational and I do hope that they will continue forever, if that were possible.This band has made a big impact on me and has a special place in my life.Be rebellious and get your spray cans everyone!
- Joyously Retired Teacher - The antithesis of a reluctant hero here!This book gets five stars from me even though it is not perfect, simply because when a book really hits me like this one does, I don't care about minor flaws. And this book truly did.
It took me longer to get into than most books, but once I was hooked, I couldn't put it down. While so many of these books involve a heroine falling in love first and the hero trying to deny his feelings, this one does not follow that norm. Once he falls, Winter knows he is hooked and will not take no for an answer. I also found it charming that he is six years younger than the heroine, and she's the one who is sexually experienced. (And it didn't bother me at all that he was such a quick study. Quite the opposite, in fact.)
In any other story, a rejected hero would have too much pride to keep pushing the heroine to acknowledge the feelings he knew she had for him. His actions went so far as to invite himself into her home, and might, I suppose, constitute stalking today. But it was just too delicious that he knew what he wanted and wouldn't allow her to push him away out of fear.
On a side note, I loved little Christopher and how Isabel took responsibility for him and his mother, despite the fact that he was a constant reminder of her husband's infidelity and her own failures as a wife. Not many widows would have done the same. The struggles she endured before she could give in to her motherly impulses only served to emphasize the deep wounds in her psyche that caused her to eschew love and marriage in exchange for sexual release, and devote herself to an orphanage for abandoned and mistreated children in the unruly St. Giles district.
This book is apparently part of a series; I have to give kudos to the author for making it such a good stand-alone read that I did not feel anything lacking. I do believe I will seek out the other books in the series, though. I want to find out what happens to Megs and Christopher and Joseph Tinbox and the other characters who managed to tug at my heartstrings.
- Bronze Deer - Be prepared to do nothing but read!Be prepared - you will not be able to put this book down!!! One of the best parts of this book, is that it picks up exactly where book one left off - no gap. You'll get more attached to the characters because it's written so well. I really enjoyed this book, it was hard to put down and had a good pace. It didn't have any "lags" where you're feeling like the author is just expanding the number of pages in their book, thank you for that Veronica Roth!