Rxusa.com Review:RxUSA Pharmacy, Prescriptions, Drugs, Medications, Pharmacy - Contact RxUSA a Register Pharmacy and Discount Drugstore. Fertility Medicines , Allergy, Diabetes, AIDS, HIV, Anit-cancer, Pain, Stomach, Birth Control and Ulcer Prescription Medications and Drugs.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 32801 Orlando, Florida
We ordered this vacuum as a replacement for a cheap vacuum I had used since college. After getting this vacuum, I wish I gotten one years ago!
Things I like:
1. Great suction. This vacuum really picks up the dirt great, and even works on my tile and linoleum surfaces.
2. Quiet. Our old vacuum was so loud that my son would run and hide when we got it out. He actual likes to help me use this vacuum!
3. Lightweight. Again, our old vacuum was heavy, so hauling it up and down stairs was a chore. This vacuum is light enough that even my 3 year old can lift it.
4. Nice long cord. I can vacuum our whole living room without having to switch outlets.
Things I don't like:
1. Emptying the dust collector can be a little messy. It is not a big deal, I just empty it into the garage trash can and then sweep up the mess, but you definately don't want to empty it in the house.
Overall, I great vacuum that I would recommend!
Like many other reviewers here, I find this book to be simply fantastic. This is the solution I knew existed and have been looking for for quite some time. The last reviewer summed it up pretty elegantly.
Only 24 years old myself, I have been suffering from chronic back pain for 7 years now, and it keeps getting worse. My experience with doctors and chiropractors is that nobody knows what they are talking about and everyone is trying to get your money. I always knew that there was a simple answer out there (we didn't evolve with this fatal flaw), but never knew where to look.
Esther's method is simple and does not require any exercises, rather it is incorporated into your daily life - sitting, sleeping, standing, walking.
I have been using her methods for about 4 weeks now, and have the following results:
-Virtually no pain in the car anymore, which used to be one of the worst parts of my day
-Very little pain while sleeping, which used to not provide relief
-Moderate pain/discomfort sitting at work for 8-10 hours a day, which used to be completely unbearable
-Much less "popping" of my back and neck. I am not sure what this means exactly but it must be a good thing
-More energy, positive attitude (seriously, I feel more awake, I can lift more at the gym, and I am in a better mood)
-To be euphemistic, improved operation of excretory system
-Much more defined abdominal muscles, and slimmer midsection
-Visually improved body appearance (more defined muscles, better alignment of chest and shoulders)
-I can only imagine things will get better as I continue to use this method
Even if you do not have back pain, I recommend this book to understand and appreciate the human body, and how it is supposed to operate. You may surprise yourself with the results.
Many thanks to Esther for nailing this one.