Najms.net Review:NAJMS: The North American Journal of Medicine and Science - i Preface to the special topics of medical genetics and genomics Bai-Lin Wu, MM, PhD, FACMG; Peining Li, PhD, FACMG . 171 ...
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 78218 San Antonio, Texas
- Ben P. - A good way to get your daily ganodermaIf you are looking for a decent way to consume your ganoderma daily and you drink coffee, this is the right product. I mix a little flavored creamer in and it goes down fine. It is a bit strong to drink plain, but not wholly unpalatable. With free shipping, Amazon's price on this product is the least expensive online.
- A Conrad "Ask Conrad" - A Surprise Hit!I was pleasantly surprised with the sound quality of this device. Easy to pair with iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro. Sounds great. The bass is not overwhelming, and the highs are decent. If anything, the sound quality is a bit bass-heavy, but not annoyingly so like the Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Wireless Bluetooth Speakers. The weight is a bit on the heavy side, which I don't mind but can be a deal-breaker for some. The bluetooth connection does not drop. I have not tested the "weatherproof" feature, but I have seen buskers use this in the San Francisco fog and the sound is absolutely clear (which is why I ended up with one of these in the first place). I've heard this against the Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and I think this TDK sounds a bit louder and produces more bass, but the Jambox has more defined highs and produces a more well-rounded sound. But I would not go so far as to say this TDK is inferior to the Jambox. It's all about your personal taste, and what your "ears" are better tuned to. I give this TDK bluetooth speaker set a solid 5-star rating.
- Arthur Kicker "Ragged, Tagged, and Bodybagged" - Great Study ToolI recently finished nursing school and was looking for things to help prepare me to take my NCLEX exam. Through my school, a three day study session was offered by Kaplan. I took it and was very impressed. Then I found that Kaplan sold this NCLEX-RN Study/Review guide. I immediately picked it up.
The book is nicely laid out with lots of useful information and test-taking strategies. It is presented in a very clear, concise way and does not overwhelm you in anyway. But the real gold is in the CD that comes with the book. This CD is filled with tons of very helpful review tests to take that help you prepare for the NCLEX exam.
This is highly recommended!! I feel that using this book/CD combo really helped me when I took the NCLEX. And I passed!!! 77 questions in and I was good!! If you are getting ready to take your NCLEX, get this book!!
- johnny francisco - Omg awesome!!!product is just as promised, arrived on time and everything came as advertised. I am extremely happy with my purchase:)
Should have bought it long time ago. it brings your body temp up in specific areas wherever you rub it on. I like to cover my stomach with it & then wrap plastic saran wrap around my somach & then i put on my waist toner fat just comes right off
within a couple of weeks of excercise. Great product to acheive quick results now i want to buy a whole case of this stuff. It should be called the ultimate fat burner really works!!!
- Ashley Mott - Excellent in the Cloud or Via Hard CopyBefore I received this permanent license for Home & Student Office, I was paying $10 per month to use it in the cloud. With 2010 office, I thought I would never get accustomed to the ribbon, but I love it now and find that it really complements the overall presentation of this updated Office design.
Outside of the cosmetic improvements, I would say that this is your everyday Office set with the programs a student or household would most need -- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. If you end up needing access to Access or Publisher for a computer course, you will usually get an extended free trial CD with your college textbook purchase and be able to use it for the length of the class.