Lookfordiagnosis.com Review:MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS AND MEDICINAL PLANTS - . On-line free medical diagnosis assistant. Ranked list of possible diseases from either several symptoms or a full patient history. A similarity measure between symptoms and diseases is provided.
Country: North America, CA, Canada
City: H3A Montreal, Quebec
- pcoisma - Keep It Simple Stupid (Kiss) explains this book.I only had a month to prepare for the GMAT, so time and shortcuts were of essence. I can not learn a foreign language (GMAT you'll see) or to re-learn math it that amount of time. This gave me the best chance by eliminating answers. Worst case scenario in Data Sufficiency you have a 1-3 chance if guessing. If doing a fast GMAT you NEED this book!
- BrokebackPongPaddle - Aplogoy for zombie hoardFirst off I would like to apologize for unleashing the zombie hoard upon the Tampa Bay area. I'm currently writing this confession from a cave on an island in the bay. I don't expect to last much longer, so I wanted to make sure this apology was sent.
I'll attempt to convey the entire story before the hungry zombies find me and devour my brain.
It all started when I wanted to surprise my wife with a nice picnic in a park. The first thing I did was to order some things from the Amazon online supermarket, since I prefer to spend several hundred dollars on shipping then having to trudge all the way down the street to the local Publix supermarket. My order, of course, included Tuscan Whole Milk 128 FL Oz. I thought I would need it's Viagra like qualities that my wife has come to appreciate, and at the same time fear.
The UPS man delivered the goods and was kind enough to allow them to bake in the sun on my front porch. Nothing says I love you more then some chunky Tuscan Milk 128 FL Oz and sun baked bananas.
So the next week I took my wife to the local park with the nice stone tables for holding things like the magical milk. However, I never could understand why the tables were so thin, but they were donated as they had the donors names carved into them. I would soon learn that these were not tables at all! If I live I'm going to sue that park!
So we get to the park and I begin by laying down a blanket by one of the stone tables, and firing up the ole boom box. The next thing was to lay out the bounty of food that I had received from Amazon.com a month earlier. I knew it was going to be delicious by it's fragrant bouquet and strong presence.
This is where things turned horribly, horribly wrong. As I was pouring the Tuscan Whole Milk 128 FL Oz, I sneezed and several drops of this elixir dropped on to the pile of dirt next to me. Within seconds a zombie burst forth from the ground and he immediately took the milk from me and drank the rest.
When I started to run he chased me and the milk was falling from his exposed ribs, seeping into the ground. It wasn't long before zombies were shooting up from the ground!!!! What idiot buried people in the park. Since then the zombie hoard has been growing and are now immune to Tuscan Whole Milk 128 FL Oz (which was a known zombie killer in the past). Again, I'm sorry for what I have done.
- CO bound - A great hair conditionerI really like this product as a conditioner. Using it as a shampoo doesn't work well for me but I can see how it could be of great benefit for anyone who has "dry" hair. Yes, it's a bit pricey but when I compare it to the cost of other leave it conditioners (that leave more of a residue", it's falls within an adverage price range. I have recommended this product to others with sincerity.
- Diana Williams - One of the best!The Unofficial guide is one of my favorite "Disney" guides. Years ago, I happened upon the WDW version of this book and cannot say enough about it. I love the humor and the idea that it is not connected to Disney at all. This Disneyland version is just as well written and very useful. You also can get a discount on Touringplans.com if you have a book, which is also a very useful site for planning your Disney Trip. I'm the type of person that will read anything I can get my hands on when it comes to planning Disney trips, and over the years I have found that the Unofficial Guide along with the Passporter to be the 2 best guides. Their corresponding websites are equally as helpful. Definitely recommend for anyone who is planning a trip to Disneyland, whether you are an old pro, or new to the parks.
- Renee - Machine is great...bulbs are crap!I got this machine last week, so I cannot give you a review on long term results. I can however tell you that when I first took this machine out of the box, I was VERY impressed with the quality of this unit. It was not a flimsy, cheap looking machine.
I researched this item quite a bit before ordering, so I knew there was an issue about the bulbs not being the greatest(but the reviews of the machine were great and that is why I purchased). I found that out quickly, when my bulbs didn't even last 50 pulses. I did have a spare however, and found it was very easy to change out, and I did call Remington telling them about their faulty bulb and they offered to replace it quickly without any hassle. I just have to send the old bulb back in a prepaid envelope they are providing.
During my uses, I placed my unit on the 4 setting and yes it does hurt, but the benefits are worth it. As I said earlier, I cannot give you a review on long term results, but I can say it has definitely slowed down the hair growing process for me. I am one of those bad people that did use it on my face(upper lip) and that is an area that I had to maintain daily(by plucking) and I can say that I can go days at a time and not see anything and if I do see something, and have to pluck, it comes out extremely easily, as if there isn't much holding onto it.
I am giving this unit 5 stars, because I am VERY happy with the result and so far this machine does extactly as it said it would do. If I would have had the option to give it 4 1/2 stars..I would have to deduct for the bulb issue.
All in all, I am very happy with this machine. I can use this machine in the convenience of my home and not have to worry about appt.'s and cost of in office laser hair removal.