Druginformationonline.org Review:Drug Information Online - Prescription Drugs Index - Drug Information Online is the most trusted health resource featuring drug information, disease and conditions for consumers and healthcare professionals. The drug index for prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications provided by DrugInformationOnline.org
Country: North America, PA, Panama
City: Plaza, Provincia de Veraguas
It worked awesome for me when I over did it. My wart was in the tip of my nose, just like a unicorn. So I had it for 4 years until now.. it's gone :) This is pretty much what I did
For 5 days:
1. Day #1- Exfoliate it until it starts to bleed. Then apply the product for about 2 -2 1/2 minutes. It will sting but it's worth.
2. Day #2- Remove scar tissue (e.g.black crust). It will bleed just a little then apply the product for 3 minutes.
3. Day #3- Do not do it anything to it.
4. Day #4- Remove all the scar tissue. Hopefully by then, it will decrease in size. It will continue to bleed just a few drops. Then apply it for 2 minutes approx.
5. Day #5- It will be just burned skin and scar tissue. Remove it and then you will see the results.
Hope it helps :)
I liked the book because is going to help me to pass my US medical boards and it's a very summarized but complete review about basic medical sciences.
I'm a Mac user and was looking for a large storage drive to back-up my 3TB iMac. This guy fits the bill and so far has been relatively hassle free. The low-profile design is pretty slick and hides nicely behind my Mac's screen.
If you're a Mac user, you will have to reformat the drive to Journaled format so it can work with Time Machine.
Without having the exact specs on hand, I believe that this drive sleeps with the Mac so its only running when the computer is.