Compreactos88.fora.pl Review:Actos Online | Actos Classificacao | Tomando Actos - Actos Online | Actos Classificacao | Tomando Actos - Actos Online | Actos Classificacao | Tomando Actos
Country: Europe, PL, Poland
- AZgoodbooks "mikesimons" - The path to a sustainable, controlled remission of IBD, IBSI just got the new 8th Printing "Millennium Edition" of this wonderful book. This new edition is clearer than previous editions and includes valuable Internet resources for support, recipes, success stories, and more. I took drugs for 15+ years to battle my Crohn's. Nothing really worked. I finally started the SCD four years ago and have been able to maintain a controlled remission, drug free, since 1997! This diet has changed my life! For me, this diet provides better results than the drugs ever did, without the long-term side effects. After 1.5 years on the SCD I finally allowed my doc to perform a colonoscopy. The results: "We got all the way to the cecum. No evidence at all of Crohns. No scars. No inflammation. Nothing. You look completely normal." (Ahem - and this from a doctor who previously claimed diet had nothing to do with IBD.)My recommendation to IBD sufferers: get this book and start the down the path to sustainable remission. Diet has everything to do with getting better--find a new, more supportive doc if yours disagrees or learned otherwise! My only regret is not having started this regimen sooner!
- Cheryl - ACE BOOKThis is always a five star listing full of useful statistics. I am elated that global healthcare stats have been added. Europeans are now outliving us by 2-3 years. Their maternal mortality rates are up to 2/3 lower; their infant mortality rates are up to half of ours, They have 30 plus percent more doctors per 1000 people and up to double the available hospital beds we have. YET THEY SPEND OVER 100 PERCENT LESS ON HEALTH CARE THAN WE DO AS A PERCENTAGE OF THEI GDP. IT SHORT THEY ARE GETTING FAR MORE BANG FOR THEIR BUCK. We spend 16.2 percent of our GDP and France spends 4 percent, yet they French are outperforming us in every health care indicator. I'm an American and America is a meritocracy. In the case of healthcare, we flunk. Democrats failed to use these sorts of stats when fighting for OBAMACARE. HAD THEY CITED THE PERFORMACE FACTS AND COST INDICATORS, a lot more people would have backed a "single payer" health plan. They made emotional entitlement oriented arguments instead and we ended up with a costly cookie-carved healthcare plan.
THE CIA NEEDS TO FIX THEIR "ONLINE" FIELD/ RANK LISTINGS SO "ALL" FIELD LISTINGS CAN BE LISTED IN RANK ORDER, VERSES JUST HALF. INFORMATION IS ONLY RELAVANT IF IT CAN BE COMPARED and putting the data in rank order manually takes forever. -- Cheryl Gumulauski
- J. Bick-Schik - Way Faster and Way Better than Windows 7I've been using it for three months and here's what I've found
1) My computer starts up in just over a minute while my Windows 7 took about 10 minutes
2) Once I got used to it, the metro navigation screen is much better and faster than the old windows menu
3) Able to access USB drive much quicker
4) Handles almost all software written for Windows 7
5) Upgraded in 45 minutes and I barely did anything
1) Some software doesn't work as well as it does over time. All the basics work okay but there were a few more obscure programs that weren't right. I had to go to back to majorgeeks.com to get alternative programs. I'm hoping that developers will upgrade their Windows 7 programs now that it's been out a while.
Overall I think it's the best OS out there and I've worked on Mac a lot. It gave new life to my 4-year old ASUS laptop. Lifehacker.com recommended it so I went and got it and I'm very happy I did.
- 2011 nursing student - very helpful drug guideAs a newly pharmacology student, this Pocket Drug Guide is very useful for me during meds administration...I would recommend for any nursing student who wants to be on top of his/her game. It's very portable and easy to use..very self explanatory!! Try it and you will know what I'm talking about.
- Phil Jay - Death By Chilli Sauce - Richard GermainI present weekly radio programmes from the UK for ex-pat listeners in the ArabianGulf States. They all read much more than us here in the UK because they have more free time. For my show LONDON LINE I read DEATH BY CHILLI SAUCE by Richard Germain. I quite often review books andtend to just skip through them so that I have enough information for my interview. With Richard Germain's book I found I just could not put it down, and since I tend to read before goingto sleep at night, gave me quite a few short nights.I totally enjoyed it.Richard must have spent many hours checking his facts and researching. I look forward very much tohis follow-up. PHIL JAY