Buylowdrugs.com Review:Canadian Online Pharmacy | Canada Pharmacy | Prescription Drugs Online | Mail Order Rx Drug Store - Buy Lows Drugs is a Licensed Canadian Online Pharmacy providing mail order prescription drugs, generic drugs, and OTC medications at everyday low prices.
Country: North America, CA, Canada
City: V3T Surrey, British Columbia
- Steven Prestyly - Love my soda streamI love the flavors, especially Orange and Cola. The Ice teas and energy drink are great as well. Big saving compared to RED BULL. Better the then all store bought brands, and never flat. Great when having guess and the kids just love it. I'm saving 60 to 70 cents for a liter of seltzer. The Saving are there most people are not calculating correctly. Very easy to use. I have had mine for over a month and use it almost everyday. I have not had to replace the CO2 yet. Not a concern since BED BATH and Beyond is 3 minutes from my home. I will never stop using this product, it has become a necessity in our home. Also a great gift everyone I sent to calls me up to thank me and they all love it.
- El Campo - Great referenceThis is an awesome little book to have. It is small and fits in pocket easily and has almost every drug you commonly use. I am an ER nurse in a level 1 trauma center and this book has been indispensible. I get the new versions every year they come out. As inexpensive as they are it is well worth it. Give your old one to a nursing student or something. You cannot go wrong.
- Charles Miske "Author, Mountaineer" - Perfect Athletic LinerI got these based on the recommendation in Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes for solving black toenail and between-toe blister problems.
I've worn two pair in rotation for over 300 miles of running now, and had no issues with reduced lifespan. I've had no toe blisters, or black toenails, and have run between 4-10 miles per day on treadmills, roads, and dirt trails.
I wear these as liners, as intended, normally under PhD Running Light Mini Sock - Men's by SmartWool, but sometimes under bike socks.
Notes for increasing longevity:
1) do not push down between your toes. pinch them on top and bottom of your toe and slide/wiggle it over your toe. If it's a bit "baggy" on a smaller toe, don't stress - it's fine. do not slide the heel or upper portion of the sock over your heel until the toes are all in. that will help prevent overstretching the toe pocket bases.
2) as "liners" you can just dry them between runs and wear them for 10 or so runs between washes. I wash them in warm water in a short cycle with my other running clothes and socks, then hang all of it to dry.
3) when you remove them, do #1 in reverse - slide the upper/heel down to your instep, then pull the ends of the toes a bit to loosen them all, then off.
#1 and #3 really only take a few seconds and these will last a lot longer if you take that few seconds to do it right.
- E. Beam - Good decisionI used Quicken years ago, but not for a long time, so when I decided to get a better system in place for handling finances I turned again to Quicken. The download and installation was quick and simple, as was linking to my various financial institutions. I love the one step update feature that lets me connect to several different websites and download transactions by using just one password. Updating credit card, checking, CDs, IRAs and mutual funds just takes a few seconds.
The reports are great. One reason I started using it was to track medical expenses (hubby is undergoing cancer treatments) and I can click on the medical portion of the graph to get a quick list of all payments. I can then refine it by payee, which makes it easier to reconcile bills from providers and insurance EOBs.
- Jess "A Book Hoarder" - Intense and originalA story about a woman who is abducted and taken to a house where she is abused in many horrifying ways can really be a toss-up. There would have been so many ways to let the horrors of the story take over and make it unreadable or to get caught up in the drama and have it be just a predictable abduction story. Luckily, none of that happened here.
Chevy Stevens crafted a heartbreaking and unique story that horrified but also had me laughing out loud. I could not put this book down. The entire story takes place in the therapy sessions Annie goes through, so we know she got away from her abductor, but that fact doesn't take away from the suspense of the story, it may, in fact, add to it because more questions arise as she tells her therapist more and more.
Although Annie is obviously disturbed and embraces her self-proclaimed bitchiness, I love her! I could hear her voice and feel her personality lifting off the page during every therapy session. She rants about what happened to her while she was captive as well as the present day events taking place between the therapy sessions. She was so real to me as I read the story.
I will warn you that this isn't a story for the faint of heart. Stevens goes into details of Annie's abduction that are difficult to read but not overdone, making it more readable, while also more real (which is both good and bad in this situation). All of the difficult reading is worth it in the end because it makes for an incredible story that comes to life with the pain, sorrow, joy, confusion, anger, and intensity that you would expect from this type of an event. Still Missing is an extremely powerful book.